I was nominated by two sweet blogs, Hugely flattered.
Thank you so much for the nomination!
- I started in December last year, so I am still new to this blog
- Well first I had a dear friend suggest writing, and I figured I wanted to share my writings with people who would care.
- No, just this one blog
- Winter, I just love how the weather is and nature looks.
- It would have to be white chocolate, and favorite bar, mm not sure.
- I think I wanted to be a lawyer in elementary.
- No, I am not sure yet if I want to start something like writing a book, but it does sound intriguing to do
- I do, I draw, sketch and paint
- My remote control for my t.v.
- Depends for what, but mostly online
- Does a snake count, if so yes, and that would be in Mexico, it was terrifying, almost bit me.
11 Facts about Myself
- I love coffee
- I like to paint
- I like to take random pictures
- I am constantly sleep deprived
- I have anxiety attacks
- I am short
- I speak Spanish
- I am a mother
- I hate working out so in just don’t mostly sometimes.
- Not a morning person
- Need to fall sleep with music, headphones on.
Don’t forget to let me know when you’re done answering your questions! I’d love to see your answers!
Also if you don’t want to participate in this nomination, I completely understand!
Here are the Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award!
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer!
Blogs I nominated are..
Here are your Questions:
- What’s the point?
- Where do you find happiness?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- If you’re lost, how do you try and find yourself?
- Do you live with regrets? How?
- How do you cope with sadness?
- If money was no object, what would you do with your life?
- What must you experience before your time is up?
- What are you going to accomplish today?
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? Why?
- What was your latest great idea?