Have days where you just need to rip open your chest and move things around so you can breath? I have those days, where I just need space and some help. Where I realize I can’t handle it all by myself. Where I need his help in all ways possible. Days where I need him to love me a bit more that day. Days where I need him to hold me and tell me everything will be ok. Days where I need him to give me a brake in life. Allow me to just shut down, and let me unravel myself in my mind. Where I need peace and quiet, so I can figure myself out. I don’t need fixing, or opinions, I just need space, and love. Tomorrow I can wake up complete. Tomorrow I can wake up reenergized. Tomorrow I can wake up healed. In the mean time I give you my heart so I can breath, I know you will be gentle with it.
-Note To Self.
Sometimes it’s ok to want to be alone, and shut off from everyone.
Sometimes you just need to quiet the mind.
so you can hear yourself.
so you can open your mind.
So you can find yourself again
so you can define yourself.
so you can catch your breath.
so you can figure out what you want.
Sometimes it’s ok to not justify your actions.
Sometimes it’s ok to be ok with it.
-Note To Self
I was nominated by two sweet blogs, Hugely flattered.
Thank you so much for the nomination!
- I started in December last year, so I am still new to this blog
- Well first I had a dear friend suggest writing, and I figured I wanted to share my writings with people who would care.
- No, just this one blog
- Winter, I just love how the weather is and nature looks.
- It would have to be white chocolate, and favorite bar, mm not sure.
- I think I wanted to be a lawyer in elementary.
- No, I am not sure yet if I want to start something like writing a book, but it does sound intriguing to do
- I do, I draw, sketch and paint
- My remote control for my t.v.
- Depends for what, but mostly online
- Does a snake count, if so yes, and that would be in Mexico, it was terrifying, almost bit me.
11 Facts about Myself
- I love coffee
- I like to paint
- I like to take random pictures
- I am constantly sleep deprived
- I have anxiety attacks
- I am short
- I speak Spanish
- I am a mother
- I hate working out so in just don’t mostly sometimes.
- Not a morning person
- Need to fall sleep with music, headphones on.
Don’t forget to let me know when you’re done answering your questions! I’d love to see your answers!
Also if you don’t want to participate in this nomination, I completely understand!
Here are the Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award!
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer!
Blogs I nominated are..
Here are your Questions:
- What’s the point?
- Where do you find happiness?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- If you’re lost, how do you try and find yourself?
- Do you live with regrets? How?
- How do you cope with sadness?
- If money was no object, what would you do with your life?
- What must you experience before your time is up?
- What are you going to accomplish today?
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? Why?
- What was your latest great idea?
You woke up, so clearly you still have strength in you.
Which means your story isn’t over yet.
You get tumbled, you get battered, you get shattered.
But as long as you realize, you woke up,
you still have the strength to get up.
You don’t have to act like you weren’t affected, because you were.
You don’t have to act like you weren’t hurt, because you are.
You don’t have to act like your not in pain, because you are.
You don’t have to act like you weren’t in tears, because you were.
You do have to move, with all those aches and bruises.
Tumble your way there, drag you way there,
Your story isn’t over yet!
-Note To Self
-Note To Self
Posted from WordPress for Android
ok, so a topic I hit with my sister in law, scary movies in our home, for her 3 year old daughter it does nothing. for my three boys ages 2/3/7, disturbs their sleep. We have watched at night when they were asleep, still they woke up crying. Tried watching the newest goospumps movie, they had nightmares. I think it is the bad energy these movies bring , that disturb the peace in our home. It could be or not, either way we have learned that we haven’t been able to and still can’t bring those kinds of movies into out home..
“Show me your friends, and I will show you your future.”
Many could probably argue this, but I can’t.
I’ve learned this to be true, because the influences you have either make
you want to progress or stay in the same spot.
They change your mind over things, persuade you to try things you
usually wouldn’t. Example my younger sister, she ate a cookie with weed,
she knows how bad it is and what that drug has done to our brothers.
She knows better, yet she was persuaded and for what ever reason, logic went out
the window. I on the other hand, have never been persuaded, my better
judgment has always taken over. I drink , but don’t get drunk, never smoked, never
did drugs. I say bad words but usually when I am just mad and I don’t think
rationally, either then that I can’t get my self to even read a bad word online,
I abbreviate it or spell it out. The people you are around the most, make sure
they are moving forward. people that motivate
you to better your self, your life. That understand something’s
are more important than constantly going out and party. That they support you
and want to improve themselves as well. My friends, I like to believe they go
forward. Family, goals, school, jobs, their way of lives are calm
Maybe I’m just boring, but I like that kind of calm life ,
where you focus on family, jobs, school, life.
That’s probably why I don’t have or hang out with party friends. If
you have your mind set in what you want, stay strong and hold on to it. Don’t
allow anyone to make you change yourself.
-Note To Self
Which Author was the one that grasped your attention, and made you fall in love with reading and writing?
Mine is a little to cliché , but it was Jane Austen..
picture is from… http://pin.it/EqMZdoU